Will add more when I have time, but I have a long history of neglecting web pages that refer to myself. So here’s the bullet list version of who I am for the purposes of this site.
- current president, Big Sky Schutzhund Club
- former training director BSSC
- member United Schutzhund Clubs of America since 1986,
- past Regional Director, Pacific Northwest Region of USA
- current Assistant Regional Director, Pacific Northwest Region of USA
- USA Performance Judge #37 since May 2009 (probationary standing until 3 years or 30 trials)
- USA Certified Helper (Club) since 2004 or so, which is kind of funny because who wants an old fat guy working trials?
- training helper for BSSC (and its precursor, the Bozeman Barkers and Biters) since 1986.
- member of the American Working Malinois Association since ’03 and Director – at- large on the Executive Board since 2005.
Warren’s current dogs:
Warren & Ryker, late 80s, Montana State University photo shoot